The Imperial Sovereign Gem Court of Idaho, Inc. — known as “The Gem Court” — is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax deductible, social/charitable and membership organization incorporated in the State of Idaho and whose purpose is to provide funds and services to other non-profit organizations. The Court was originally established in 1980 and is the oldest LGBT non-profit in Idaho and is about to celebrate our 40th anniversary!
The Gem Court raises funds throughout the year via various fundraisers and donations from individuals and businesses. We have also several established funds to benefit persons who are HIV positive, for scholarships to LGBT students attending an Idaho School, as well as a food pantry fund.
Please join our monthly meetings! Both our general and board meetings are open to the general public – all are welcome to attend. Board meetings cover all the business of the organization, and general meetings focus on building community, having fun, and planning events!
Board Meetings: first Tuesday of the month
- 7PM | Board President’s House
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for address
- If the first Tuesday is a federal holiday, the meeting will be rescheduled for another day in the same week
General Meetings: third Monday of the month
- 7PM | The Community Center
- 1088 N Orchard St, Boise, ID 83706
- If the third Monday is a federal holiday, the meeting will be rescheduled for another day in the same week